Tuesday, July 2, 2024

BERNTH Exercise #99


Improving Left-Hand Technique: A Daily Guitar Exercise

Introduction

As a dedicated guitarist, I’ve been working diligently to enhance my left-hand technique. Recently, I came across an incredible workout that has transformed my playing. In this blog post, I’ll share my journey and the exercises I’ve been practicing daily.

The Video Lesson

The video by BERNTH, titled “Your Left Hand SUCKS? THIS Is The Solution!” caught my attention. With over 194,000 views, it promises to address left-hand challenges and improve finger control. Here’s what I learned:

  1. Gain Control Over Your Pinky Finger:

    • The workout focuses on developing finger independence, especially for the often-neglected pinky finger.
    • BERNTH provides 4, 8, and 12-minute video practice sessions, along with tabs for the exercises.
  2. Why a Clean Left-Hand Technique Matters:

    • A well-coordinated left hand is essential for playing complex riffs, chords, and solos.
    • Once you master finger control, playing your favorite licks becomes more effortless.

Sample

Sample Files

Conclusion

If you’re struggling with your left hand, give BERNTH’s workout a try. Remember, consistency pays off. As you gain control over your fingers, your guitar playing will reach new heights.

Happy practicing! 🎸🀘



No comments:

Post a Comment

A must learn song for rhythm guitar skills - brown sugar by rolling stones

  Mastering “Brown Sugar” by The Rolling Stones: An Electric Guitar Lesson Introduction Ah, “Brown Sugar”! A timeless classic by The Rol...